From Monday 15 January to Friday 19 January 2018, the Week of the Circular Economy takes place for the third time. During this week, entrepreneurs are encouraged to work with the circular economy.
Koplopers organize dozens of meetings throughout the Netherlands to inspire and inform entrepreneurs and, in particular, provide concrete tools to apply circular principles in their own business.
Are you a leader in the Circular Economy and would like to be part of the Circular Economy Week? Then become Circular Partner of the Circular Economy Week by organizing an event or activity, or by generating publicity for the Week inside and outside your organization!
Join and …
- profile your organisation as a precursor in a new economy with key players in the associated network;
- show your circular products or services to an audience of entrepreneurs (B2B);
- join the media campaign to reach an audience;
- get the chance to connect you to the independent fire of the Nederland Circulair!
- use the infrastructure and facilities that Nederland Circulair! is organising.
Events during the Week of the Circular Economy …
- range from breakfast sessions to large scale conferences;
- may be small and profound, but also large and exploratory;
- focus primarily on entrepreneurs (B2B);
- informing, inspiring and activating by sharing theory and best practices;
- contain as much interaction as possible and practical elements in which the participants themselves get started;
- are organised by proven leaders in the circular economy;
- give follow-up to the participants.
For more information or contact details have a look in the brochure.